Author Topic: New Member saying "Hello"  (Read 6592 times)

Offline Zadious

• Acquaintance
    • View Profile
New Member saying "Hello"
« on: May 28, 2009, 12:46:34 AM »
"Hello and warm greetings fellow dungeners!"

I would like to Introuduce myself as Zadious, Lord of the Plains. Vast Plains that is.

I am a self claimed newbie admin with a DS 2.8 setup and I am here to stay.

My test/learn mud is currently being called "Vast Plains".

I come here with 5 years of mudding experiance, and not one day as a builder or micro admin on any other game. I know the odds are against me, but I am here to learn and have fun. I am not building a mud at this point to be any sort of professional; rather I have outlined a world and created a rough draft that I will slowly work towards.

I am excited to continue learning LPC and the art of designing, so I thought it best to give a proper introduction before I ended up asking a million questions.

I look forward to learning from many of you, and I hope that in time I will be able to contribute to the comunity.

*Zadious tips his hat slightly to the front while bowing slowly. With a simple flick of the wrist, he fanishes from plain sight!*
War and courage!

Offline Atomic

• BFF
  • To infinity and beyond!
    • View Profile
Re: New Member saying "Hello"
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 04:41:44 AM »
Nice to meet you to  8)
Always remember that the early bird gets the worm first, but the fi...*SNAP*...second mouse gets the cheese.

Offline quixadhal

• BFF
    • View Profile
    • WileyMUD
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 11:58:44 AM »
Quixadhal smiles and hands Zadious the Ultimate Building Tool(TM)!
Zadious stares in puzzlement over the pad of graph paper he now holds...

Welcome aboard!

Offline amylase

• Friend
    • View Profile
    • gpLand
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 01:14:45 AM »
"Hello and warm greetings fellow dungeners!"
I would like to Introuduce myself as Zadious, Lord of the Plains. Vast Plains that is.
I am a self claimed newbie admin with a DS 2.8 setup and I am here to stay.
My test/learn mud is currently being called "Vast Plains".
I come here with 5 years of mudding experiance, and not one day as a builder or micro admin on any other game. I know the odds are against me, but I am here to learn and have fun. I am not building a mud at this point to be any sort of professional; rather I have outlined a world and created a rough draft that I will slowly work towards.
I am excited to continue learning LPC and the art of designing, so I thought it best to give a proper introduction before I ended up asking a million questions.
I look forward to learning from many of you, and I hope that in time I will be able to contribute to the comunity.
*Zadious tips his hat slightly to the front while bowing slowly. With a simple flick of the wrist, he fanishes from plain sight!*

Hi Zadious. Welcome onboard.