I thought it was supposed to be yesterday: http://lpuni.net/sapidlib

-Crat

Offline quixadhal

• BFF
    • View Profile
    • WileyMUD
Re: Sapid?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 12:11:33 PM »
Not that anyone's chomping at the bit or anything... :)

It reminds me of an old web page I wrote, long ago.  It tracked how many times you (or rather your IP) had hit it and printed a status report based on that number... such as:

Thanks for your interest in Blargh-o-matic!  As you know, every time this website is viewed, a development hamster is pulled away from coding and has to spin the wheel for 5 minutes to recharge the web server's battery.  The kind folks at 123.1.1.1 have now delayed our project by 5 hours, 35 minutes!  Thanks again!

Well, we thought it was funny....

I imagine they're trying to shoehorn FluffOS 11 in to go along with the other polished bits they were working on last week.

Offline Atomic

• BFF
  • To infinity and beyond!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 10:30:23 AM »

Thanks for your interest in Blargh-o-matic!  As you know, every time this website is viewed, a development hamster is pulled away from coding and has to spin the wheel for 5 minutes to recharge the web server's battery.  The kind folks at 123.1.1.1 have now delayed our project by 5 hours, 35 minutes!  Thanks again!

Well, we thought it was funny....

*ROFL*
Always remember that the early bird gets the worm first, but the fi...*SNAP*...second mouse gets the cheese.

Offline Tacitus

• Acquaintance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 07:08:59 AM »
I apologize. We've decided to postpone the release of Sapidlib Mudlib so that we would be able to continue to provide periodic updates to the LPuniMudlib. Sapidlib has a number of largely experimental features implemented, in the process of being implemented, and planned. With the realization that migration from LPuniMudlib to Sapidlib might be more difficult than what should be expected, we decided it wouldn't be fair to anybody currently using/tinkering with the LpuniMudlib to be left in the dust. It also allows us to backport select, generally minor, features for testing in the mean time.

Not updating the wiki was an oversight and I'll correct that ASAP. A release date for Sapidlib is not yet decided but myself or Tricky will be sure to announce it when we feel that Sapidlib is finally worth people's time.

Thanks,

Cody

Offline Tricky

• BFF
  • I like what I code and I code what I like!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 02:58:04 PM »
If anyone wants to download the latest nightly snapshot, you can find it here. Remember that it is still WIP, that includes the installer.

Tricky