Author Topic: Spread the Word  (Read 2844 times)

daelaskai

Spread the Word
« on: September 19, 2006, 08:28:49 am »

This is a request to everyone to help get the LPmuds.net/forum address spread around the globe.

If you could add something in your personal signature lines elsewhere for a couple of weeks that would be great.

If you know of a Forum where an Announcement, or Press Release, or such is legal and proper, post one, or at least mention the place here.

Press Release... hmmmm I might have to do one 'fancy' thing, I will think about it.

Dead Souls is 'The new era in LPC' and we have the DSSF.

It is also 'The Dawn of a new Day in LPC.'

Spread the word.

A.T

(-)

daelaskai

Spread the Word
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 08:49:49 am »

This is what I posted on Top Mud Sites...

A new Forum has opened to the public. Anyone who has any interest in any form of LPC is invited to take a look. LPmuds.net also boasts the official Dead Souls 2 Support Forum (DSSF).

Don't know what Dead Souls is? DS is Nightmare, cleaned up, refocused, and released for all. It is a Unix/Windows package that sets up easily and works properly right out of the box. This is the new age of LPC, and it is looking gooood.

Fire up a copy of DS and you will find that Cratylus, me, and a whole bunch of other friendly people, are right at hand via some InterMud channels.

We are not going for anything fancy here at LPmuds.net, just a good solid resource site. The BeeHive forum software we are using is quite different from most other forum types you might be familiar with and that helps to make LPmuds.net a bit unique.

A.T

(-)

Lead Admin, LPmuds.net Forums

daelaskai

Spread the Word
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 07:50:09 pm »
TMS gets me 3200 points in the 'Who can get the Word out?' contest.

1 point for each registered user of any place you post any sort of ad, or sig mention.

460 for crazybri.net as well, where my personal TUG Forum is located.

The Mud Connector is reserved for Cratylus, and if he does not wish to, then I will. I am just talking about any sort of real announcement posting. You can claim the points if you get a sig line in the Forums before he or I do our parts.

ADDITIONAL: 926 for Mudlab, no advertising forum but it is in my sig which updated into all my posts there.

A.T

(-)

The Ultimate Galaxy I

Telnet 69.25.180.47:6666

TUG Forum: http://www.crazybri.com/crazyforums/viewforum.php?f=55

daelaskai

Spread the Word
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 11:04:15 am »
The Mud Connector has been done.

Stats at the time of posting:

1627 Mud Listings   |   73973 Members   |   84 users online

157 LPmuds

2 Dead Souls listings

Ascension [[LP] Dead Souls, Heavily Customized]

The Ultimate Galaxy [[LP] Dead Souls 2]

A.T

(-)

daelaskai

Spread the Word
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 07:54:25 am »
I am working on getting us some nice looking Banners and will share them with everyone when they are done.

A.T

(-)