Author Topic: New LP Mud Opening November 1st  (Read 2585 times)

Offline dhavid

• Acquaintance
    • View Profile
New LP Mud Opening November 1st
« on: October 05, 2007, 03:40:15 PM »
Hey there everyone.  For 10 years, I have played around with Heaven7, Dead Souls, Nightmare, etc...  but I always tried to emulate a mud that got me started into mudding.  It was originally a stock H7 mud, which was completely gutted and rebuilt a few times by the admins.  They let the project die a few years ago and just recently, I got my hands on one of the final versions of their lib, which had been left to die by all involved.  There was, and still is a lot to do to make it the mud that I want it to be.  However, over the last couple months, myself and a few others have contributed a lot of unique code and have changed a LOT of the code that was there before with many more changes to come.

Since the entire community of mudders that used this mudbase has fallen apart over the years, I'm looking for some people to come by and try out what we have done so far to see how things are looking to people other than myself, since I happen to be a tad bit biased.  Some of the features we have right now:

Multiple Classes & Races with unique abilities
100 potential levels
Level based Skill/Spell/Stat system
All unique gear/mobs/rooms
A wonderfully colored statistical system (score/stats/skills/spells/etc)
Fast, action-based combat
Definitive Hack & Slash gameplay
Friendly creator :)

I have not yet listed the mud with any services like mudconnect, etc because I'm looking for suggestions on how to move forward to make a better product, then will list it with all of the unique features and stuff that we have.  To connect, the address is below:

telnet:meridia.mudmagic.com 8888

I posted some area maps to help people around at http://meridia.mudmagic.com

I'm just looking for players, or perhaps some admins who would like to move this project forward and get some people interested in LP muds again ;)

Dhavid Meridian
Meridia Mud

Offline askrius

• Acquaintance
    • View Profile
    • Audit.Purge::under::construction
Re: New LP Mud Opening November 1st
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 04:25:58 PM »
Which "stock H7" mud was this....