Author Topic: Anyone read Polish?  (Read 3700 times)

Offline cratylus

• Your favorite and best
  • Administrator
  • Cratylus@Dead Souls <ds> np
    • View Profile
    • About Cratylus
Anyone read Polish?
« on: April 23, 2007, 08:33:01 AM »
This: http://valhalla.amber.eu.org/index.php?id=100

*appears* to be an open source lib for Pike.

I tried to contact the maintainers but my mail bounced. Is anyone
here able to tell me what that project is about? Is my guess correct?

-Crat

Offline saquivor

• BFF
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone read Polish?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 08:43:55 AM »
Did you never read Douglas Adam :P

The babel fish pointed me here

Here is rough translation of front page using the tool

It greet! It official part of project Valhalla GNU GPL. Here informations of projects be placed , foundation and all things with (from) before related. Here it is possible also indicator concerning newest version znaleść ściągniecia mudliba. It by group of people project led Valhalla GNU General Public License Valhalla GNU GPL, which (who) have decided different writing for purpose from known so far stereotypow mudliba. Has to give it creating people new engine MUDy, unknown, but rather unattainable as capabilities until now. Innovatory language of programing is that help with achievement this purpose has Pike.

Offline Raudhrskal

• BFF
  • The MUD community needs YOUR help!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 06:05:53 AM »
Yes, they are trying to write a multithreaded mudlib in Pike, beacause they're not satisfied with any existing LPC lib.
I think, therefore i may be wrong.
Please note that if you met a Raudhrskal in a place that's not related to muds, it wasn't me. *sigh*... back when I started there was zero hits on google for that name...

Offline dingleberry

• Acquaintance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 01:19:49 AM »
Hi Cratylus & All,

I can read Polish and am also interested in a Pike MUD project and will be checking this Valhalla project out... please feel free to touch base.

Offline Holyavenger

• Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 07:27:38 PM »
This: http://valhalla.amber.eu.org/index.php?id=100

*appears* to be an open source lib for Pike.

I tried to contact the maintainers but my mail bounced. Is anyone
here able to tell me what that project is about? Is my guess correct?

-Crat

Welcome!
This official website GNU GPL Project Valhalla. Find here information about the project, its assumptions, and all things related to it. Here you can also find tips mudliba download the latest version.

Valhalla GNU General Public License
Valhalla GNU GPL is a project led by a group of people who wanted to itself the goal of writing different from previously known mudliba stereotypes. This engine is to give people creating MUDs new, unknown, or rather, as yet unattainable opportunities. An innovative programming language that is Pike to assist in achieving this goal.

Unfortunately, the lack of willing in the development of the project, the project is closed Valhalla .
Update code - added daemon databased, an initialization file for PosgreSQL'a database, documentation for users and accounts tables. Initializing the database. Updated simul_efun file in the directory.
Updated - updated the page adding Polish stamps.
Update code - added module packets, demons userd, telnetd. Updated objects login, shell and thermal baths.
Update code - add basic standard, daemon. Added thread also concerned with the management logs: syslogd update - added menu above statistics project.
Update code - the structure of standard documentation. Skeletons files for the login, shell, and the standard of basic term. Last update - added link to the ChangeLog .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------