Author Topic: gridconfig set issue  (Read 1273 times)

Offline genova

• Acquaintance
    • View Profile
gridconfig set issue
« on: May 06, 2013, 10:08:12 PM »
I used
gridconfig set here 0,0,40000
It is returning:
Coordinates for /domains/micaester/room/temple.c are: 0,0,0

I tried substituting 'here' with the /full/path, and just 'temple', and everything returns as above.
I had it working a minute ago, I had set it to this coord, and I made some rooms that I decided were unneeded, so when I deleted the room between the two rooms I intended to keep, the map looked strange with the gap in the coords. so I decided to start over, deleted all but the first room I had originally set the grid on, and all the exits, tidied up etc.
Then I gridconfig reset, and now when I go to gridconfig set it back to the coords I want, it now just returns that line with the coords being 0,0,0. or directly following a gridconfig reset it returns the above line without the '0,0,0'like so:
Coordinates for /domains/micaester/room/temple.c are:

thanks

Offline genova

• Acquaintance
    • View Profile
Re: gridconfig set issue
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 05:45:10 PM »
I'm not sure this is really a bug: but I have noticed since then that I solved the above issue by going and having lunch. When I came back I guess the mapper bots had done their thing and everything worked properly. So Just be warned: You cannot "gridconfig set x #" right after a "gridconfig reset"

G