Author Topic: Unofficial, unauthorized, unwarranted github release  (Read 2274 times)

Offline quixadhal

• BFF
    • View Profile
    • A Waste of Time
Unofficial, unauthorized, unwarranted github release
« on: March 15, 2012, 05:40:18 PM »
Hey guys,

Since I've recently been playing with github and dead souls, I figured I'd go dig out my old archive of the lima mudlib (which is much smaller) and give that the same treatement.

So, I've put up a git repository of the lima mudlib, from the oldest official release I could find (0.9r1) up through the last release (1.0b5), Cratylus's modifications to bring it into the FluffOS era (fluffos_v1), and then I updated the driver to the current 2.23 version with a few tweaks to add default values for the new symbols it wants (fluffos_v2).

Use, abuse, whatever... you can download a zip or tarball via github itself, or browse the tree, or clone the repository using git.  However you like.

Offline Holyavenger

• Friend
    • View Profile
Re: Unofficial, unauthorized, unwarranted github release
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 08:41:30 PM »
Hey guys,

Since I've recently been playing with github and dead souls, I figured I'd go dig out my old archive of the lima mudlib (which is much smaller) and give that the same treatement.

So, I've put up a git repository of the lima mudlib, from the oldest official release I could find (0.9r1) up through the last release (1.0b5), Cratylus's modifications to bring it into the FluffOS era (fluffos_v1), and then I updated the driver to the current 2.23 version with a few tweaks to add default values for the new symbols it wants (fluffos_v2).

Use, abuse, whatever... you can download a zip or tarball via github itself, or browse the tree, or clone the repository using git.  However you like.

That's really cool 09r1 was the one were everything wasn't Over modulized I can't wait to try it