Author Topic: LPC coder looking...  (Read 2724 times)

Offline Xenophanes

• Acquaintance
    • View Profile
LPC coder looking...
« on: February 05, 2010, 06:35:25 PM »
Gurus of LPC,

I'm looking to join a LPMud as a coder/creator. I have experience with several different drivers and libs, along with scripting and programming skills.

I don't mind startups, as long as there is a solid direction and roles are defined. I also don't mind conversion projects.

I am a firm believer that actions speak louder than words, so I fully expect to have to demonstrate my abilities rather than discuss them. If you're in need of assistance, please reply to this thread or email me (xenophanes@live.com). Then we can talk about what you need and go from there.

Important note: I'm only interested in LP MUDs. The only way I'll consider anything else is if the goal is to convert it to LP.

Offline cratylus

• Your favorite and best
  • Administrator
  • Cratylus@Dead Souls <ds> np
    • View Profile
    • About Cratylus
Re: LPC coder looking...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 07:41:08 AM »
If you don't get any bites, let me know. I've got a project we can talk about.

-Crat

Offline Ashon

• Acquaintance
    • View Profile
    • http://talosmud.wordpress.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 08:26:09 AM »
Does this project include happy code?

Offline cratylus

• Your favorite and best
  • Administrator
  • Cratylus@Dead Souls <ds> np
    • View Profile
    • About Cratylus
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 08:30:06 AM »
:)

Offline Xenophanes

• Acquaintance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 12:54:39 PM »
I'm thinking it'll take at least a month for me to find (and decide) about anything that comes my way, so I would be interested in a project here or there to polish the skills.

Please let me know the details you can share and we can see if it's something I'm qualified to work on.  Email (xenophanes@live.com) is fine if you don't want to discuss in the forums.

P.S. - I do have a fresh DS 3.0 development mud up and running, and if necessary, can start up just about any other driver/lib combination needed for a project.